INOX Series: FDA Certified Stainless
● Manufactured from stainless steel to withstand chemical corrosion.
● Identified with special laser markings to hold up to the autoclave process.
● FGE keyless chucks have milled instead of knurled grip areas to ensure non-slip hand tightening free of sharp edges. Excellent choice for use when operating with rubber gloves.
● All FGE and GE drill chucks models are bead blasted with glass balls and have a passivation treatment by an electro-polishing technique. This adds additional protection against all types of corrosion, eliminates undesirable residual contaminants and improves the finish of the surface profile.
● For the insertion of nails, screws, pins and other medical fasteners, all chucks come with a through hole.
● Special designs, sizes and mounts for all types of applications are available upon request.
● Lubricated with a special FDA approved grease for food and medical applications.
|L40695B||SP-03 R-3/8 FGE||.012 - .125||3/8 - 24||1.043||1.752||1.894|
|L14717B||SP-03 R-3/8 FGE-S||.012 - .125||3/8 - 24||1.043||1.751||1.893|
|L40706B||SP-03 R-5/16 FGE||.012 - .125||5/16 - 24||1.043||1.751||1.893|
|L40751B||SP-07 R-3/8 FGE-C||.012 - .291||3/8 - 24||1.181||2.205||2.470|
|L40707B||SP-07 R-5/16 FGE-C||.012 - .291||5/16 - 24||1.181||2.468||2.470|
|L40704B||SP-15 J0 FGE||.008 - .059||0JT||0.779||1.397||1.468|
|L40705B||SP-03 J0 FGE||.012 - .125||0JT||1.043||1.751||1.893|
|L40750B||SP-07 J1 FGE-C||.012 - .291||1JT||1.181||2.283||2.549|