INOX Series: Stainless
● Manufactured from stainless steel to withstand chemical corrosion.
● Identified with special laser markings to hold up to the autoclave process.
● FGE keyless chucks have milled instead of knurled grip areas to ensure non-slip hand tightening free of sharp edges. Excellent choice for use when operating with rubber gloves.
● All FGE and GE drill chucks models are bead blasted with glass balls and have a passivation treatment by an electro-polishing technique. This adds additional protection against all types of corrosion, eliminates undesirable residual contaminants and improves the finish of the surface profile.
● For the insertion of nails, screws, pins and other medical fasteners, all chucks come with a through hole.
● Special designs, sizes and mounts for all types of applications are available upon request.
● Lubricated with a special grease for food and medical applications.
|L13967B||CSS-04 R-5/16 GE||.020 - .156||5/16 - 24||K0M||0.866||1.181||1.366|
|L14720B||CSS-06 R-3/8 GE DS||.020 - .291||3/8 - 24||K1M||1.118||1.575||1.980|
|L40699B||CSS-06 R-5/16 GE-DS||.020 - .291||5/16 - 24||K1M||1.118||1.575||1.980|
|L40680B||CSS-04 J0 GE||.020 - .156||0JT||K0M||0.866||1.102||1.378|
|L40696B||CSS-06 J1 GE-DS||.020 - .291||1JT||K1M||1.118||1.575||1.980|